Monday, August 6, 2012

Sailing into the sunrise

One last shot from New York Baseball Trip #1: Parrot on the Staten Island Ferry just after sunrise.

We're returning for New York Baseball Trip #2 next month (to see the Mets on September 22). While every game has had a certain amount of emotion associated with it (which I expect to continue), I'm kind of glad that I have the two big minefields out of the way. Not that I expect that a visit to, say, PNC Park will ever be NOT be fraught with emotion, but I cling to a tiny bit of hope that it won't be as bad in the future.

Maybe. At some undefined point in the distant future. Very distant.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Crab: Raaaawr! iMa crAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbbbbbbbbbbbb! Rwyyyyy don't you take reeeeeeeeeee on ferries?!?!?!?! iMa Craaab

    Mr. Parrot: Squak! I'm a parrot! I go where I want!

    Mr. Craaaaab: Nooo, don't eat me!

    Mr. Parrot: Om nom nom......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what you do when I leave before you in the morning? :->

    ReplyDelete

Ballparks left to visit: 25