Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Five days to go!?!

Five days to go until the game!


I can't pretend that Sunday isn't going to leave me an emotional wreck.  But I feel much better facing it with the understanding, support, and love from so many for me and for my parents.  I don't think I would have ever started this whole project of doing the things Nick wanted to do without my parents.  I don't think I ever would have started this blog without the suggestion from a friend to journal about losing Nick (and all of the other losses that scarred 2011).  I wouldn't have had the courage to set up this HUGE event, including the tee-shirts and approaching the Blood Bank, without the encouragement of a few friends in particular, reassuring me that at the very least, they would come.  And I definitely couldn't have done this without my boyfriend's constant supply of hugs and encouragement when I'm feeling down and incredible enthusiasm and humor when I'm feeling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballparks left to visit: 25